Sunday, February 16, 2014

Inexpensive ways to say I LOVE YOU

     Yesterdays post was about Valentines Day and we as married couples should show our love and appreciation beyond one day a year.  I received a message from a young lady (we will call her Mary) that read my post.  Mary and her husband are experiencing a difficulty in their marriage.  Nothing major, yet very major and common in most marriages.  Low Funds.  

     I don't care who you are married to and how much you currently have in your bank account.  At some point in marriage we have all experienced the dreaded Low Funds.  Some of us have even experienced No Funds.  During this time it is important that we tackle the issue of bringing more money into the home AND continue to love one another in the process.  Let's face it, when the mortgage, car note and cable bills are due and your hubby has no clue how you two are going to get the bills paid, it is easy to turn into the grinch that stole the happy marriage.  You are focused on how the bills will get paid. The financial problems of life weigh us down. As wives we are the original processors.   We process a problem until we come up with a plan of action that will eliminate it.     

     During this time it is important that you help your hubby tackle your financial issue while reminding him that you are in this together.  I don't care how big and tough your hubby is.  He wants to know you have his back and you are there for him.  You aren't going anywhere and you still love him.  

      Affection isn't just something women like.  Men love affection too.  They like to be pampered.  After a long day of doing everything he can to bring money into his home, he wants to go home and know that his hard work is appreciated.  So what can you do on a budget to show your hubby that you appreciate him?

      My hubby is a Barber that stands on his feet 6-8 hours a day.  After doing this for 6 days his puppies are normally growling at anyone that walks by.  Sending him to get a professional massage would be perfect.  But, we used to be on a tight budget and needed an inexpensive solution.   I had to say I LOVE YOU on a budget.  There are a couple inexpensive remedies for my problem. 

     The first inexpensive way to say I LOVE YOU is a product I purchased from Avon.  It is an Inflatable Foot Tub (974-819).  I was able to bring the spa to my home and soak his feet in style with this easy-to-inflate foot tub for only $3.99

The second inexpensive way to say I LOVE YOU is with a Foot Works 3-piece Healthy Treat Collection (594-495) I purchased from Avon.  This was created for tired, weary feet.  

The set is on sale for $6.99 and includes:
Arthritis Achy Foot & Muscle Cream - You can keep feet feeling healthy with this intensive cream that provides penetrating pain relief for sore muscles. Contains glucosamine & chondroitin to soothe arthritis pain. 2.5 fl. oz. A $6 value.
 

Deodorizing Foot Powder - This provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection. 2.6 oz. net wt. A $5 value.

Restorative Milky Foot Soak - It is enriched with milk protein and Epsom salt.
3.4 fl. oz. A $6 value.


  
       I was able to stick to a budget and bring the spa to my home for $11.  You can't beat this deal.  Now does this solve my money issue.  NOPE.  But #1 it won't hurt your money issues by adding the weight of another bill you have to pay and #2 it will make your hubby feel like a KING.  Let's face it ladies.  When you treat him like a King, he will treat you like a Queen.  No one says you can't have your spa experience right after him.  Since he is already relaxed he will probably be ready to rub your feet.  

      Mary was excited to know she could create a spa in her home for $11.  She quickly went to www.lookandbewealthy.com and purchased her Avon products last night.   She also found a couple inexpensive items on that site that helped her pamper herself.  We can do it ladies.  We don't have to spend lots of money to show our husband that we love them.  This is one of the best inexpensive remedies I use to say I LOVE YOU to my hubby.

   Tomorrow I will show you how to solve the money issue by earning $100,000 a year.  Yes I said you can make $100,000 a year with Avon.  Check tomorrows post for details.  Feel free to contact me if you can't wait until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment