Monday, July 14, 2014

Steps to Six Figures - Build Your Clientele

As entrepreneurs we know there are many routes to success.  The most promising route is diligence and consistency in the little things.  Building a strong cliente base will maximize your growth.  Of course we have family and friends that support us in our journey of entrepreneurship.  But, lets be clear, just selling to your immediate family and friends will NOT make you a millionaire.  Your immediate family and friends can be your roots.  Everyone else in the world will be the tree that growth from those roots.  Your six figure income will be the fruit that grows from that wonderful tree.  

You will not be able to jump from roots to fruit.  There are steps involved.   My last article discussed the "Who Do I Know List".  This list hold the roots of your tree.  Now we want to water those roots.  We need to do a couple thing to get more customers.  There are many simple strategies you can use to find more customers.   My suggestions a geared towards finding customers for my Avon business, but, these strategies can be modified to find customers for any direct sales business you may be involved in.  

      1.       Ask a Beauticean or Nail Salon Owner if you can leave brochures in their waiting area. 

Deliver brochures every campaign.   Make sure you give a gift (skin care samples) to everyone that works there.  When you call it a gift, they feel extra special about it.  Follow up with all employees and collect their skin care order 3-4 days later.
      
      2.       Always carry brochures with you.  Whether you are in line at Walmart or at the park,
potential customers are all around you.  Offer people you meet your brochure.  But, in order for  you to do this, you must always be prepared with brochures.  Once a week, my daughters and I label every brochure I have.  Then we load them into the trunk of my car.  This way, even if I am running late and forget to grab brochures from my office,  I always have brochures in my car. 

      3.  Ask 5 of your customers if they can give you the name and phone number of 3 friends that might like Avon products.  If you use your contacts from the "Who do I know?" list you created, you would have at least 150 new customers.  Please contact me if you do not know what the “Who do you know?” list is.



     4.    Incorporate the Power of 3 into your day.  At the beginning of every campaign, I place 21 brochures into my car.  Every day, I give a brochure to 3 new people.  This could be while I'm in line at Walmart, at the park with my daughters or eating at a restaurant.  Giving out 3 a day, takes the pressure off.  Ask them for their contact information (email or phone number) so that you can contact them later regarding upcoming sales.  You determine how many brochures you would like to give away each campaign and work towards your goal.  Avon suggests 21.  By doing this, you will receive 21 new customers every campaign, 42 new customers a month or 546 new customers per year.


 
      5.       Add all of your customers, family, and friends email address to your web office address book.  Avon will automatically email them your ebrochure and advertisements.  Use your web office to email your customers every campaign, letting them know when you are going to place your order. 

      This is just the beginning.  I hope these steps will help you.  There are many strategies you can use to build your business.  I will discuss more later this week.  Be sure to follow this blog to stay current.


    
       Follow me at www.fb.com/lookandbewealthy
       View my website at www.lookandbewealthy.com
       Advertise  your business at www.success6m.com




No comments:

Post a Comment